R ryan714 Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2012 Messages 116 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Location oregon Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2018 #1
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2018 #2 Vinegar bottle ? Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Dec 5, 2018 #3 Maybe olive oil?? I like it, nice find Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Dec 5, 2018 #4 I don't see any markings on the base and can't tell how far up the mold seams go on the neck. Judging by what I can see, I would say it's late 1800's to early 1900's and most likely a wine bottle like those wicker covered Italian wines.. Upvote 0
I don't see any markings on the base and can't tell how far up the mold seams go on the neck. Judging by what I can see, I would say it's late 1800's to early 1900's and most likely a wine bottle like those wicker covered Italian wines..
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2018 #5 Cool bottle what ever it is Well done Upvote 0