What's new

Any Ideas on this?

fossis

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
7,837
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in an old city dump, any ideas? (Quarter for size comparison) hollow inside.

Fossis...............
 

Attachments

  • what is it 001.webp
    what is it 001.webp
    91.3 KB · Views: 641
I built a deck several years ago and I used something that looked similar to seat the support posts in concrete. Turn it over and a 4X4 square post might fit right into it. The holes may be so the concrete will seep into the bottom and hold it better than the two screws. A guess? Monty
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
I built a deck several years ago and I used something that looked similar to seat the support posts in concrete. Turn it over and a 4X4 square post might fit right into it. The holes may be so the concrete will seep into the bottom and hold it better than the two screws. A guess? Monty

Who knows? this one is around 12 '' I would say.

Fossis.............
 
Upvote 0
fossis said:
dozer dan said:
as a bonus, the price of cast iron scrap metal is high right now.

I sold a $1,000.00 worth last month, but i think it 'nosedived' lately.

Fossis..............
I too think it did. I think the current 'economic climate' took the s away from scrap. However, I am forever the optimist, watch The World bounce back!

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
719
Replies
7
Views
642
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
550

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom