What's new

Any ideas what I found????

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
Thanks for any help you can give me, I believe it is brass and I have a ruler for size comparison. Thanks again. JYD
 

Attachments

  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 573
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 590
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 571
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 581
  • 023.webp
    023.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 575
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 568
It looks like the base of a latch. The kind that twists 90 deg. after it goes through the hole.
 

Attachments

  • latch.webp
    latch.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 482
Upvote 0
Looks loke maybe part of a lock for an old steamer trunk....
Scott
 
Upvote 0
the famous all seeing eye, worth millions :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
550
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
719

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom