What's new

Any ideas?

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this in another state too, since I'm not from Utah. This is located on a canyon wall north of Moab along Hwy. 313 on the way Dead Horse SP. It just jumped out at me as I was doing the tourist gaper thing and driving along. It's pretty good sized, but doesn't appear to be man-made. It doesn't appear to follow the pattern of other natural erosion in the area. Any input will be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 288.webp
    Picture 288.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 331
  • Picture 288.webp
    Picture 288.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 335
Nothing special...typical errosion (although creepy indeed) of sandstone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom