What's new

Any ideas?

Grimaldehyde

Greenie
Joined
May 3, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We recently found this under a porch we were excavating, but cannot figure out what this could be-any assistance would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • 23F2B4C9-8AC7-45BE-8607-6867781BBE9D.webp
    23F2B4C9-8AC7-45BE-8607-6867781BBE9D.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
Not seeing all the angles my first guess would be boot scraper
 
Upvote 0
That could make sense, as it may have started out on the porch, rather than under it. I’m sorry the photo isn’t adequate to show more angles. This is my first posting of an item
 
Upvote 0
Figured it out-we went to Brimfield yesterday, and saw something just like it, without all of the rust. It is part of a barn door roller. I wonder what it was doing under my porch, though...
 
Upvote 0
I have seen similar type door rollers .They come in different sizes .There might have been a rolling door on the house somewhere .Or it came from an out building and was thrown under the porch after it was damaged
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom