SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to be the same color as the rocks around it, just bigger, so just another big rock.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
several trees

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott Wolter says it's Americas back door to the lost city of Atlantis. He has evidence!

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hide-n-Seek, welcome to TNet. At this point, might as well tell folks what you think it is. I am guessing you are referring to the rock. It's all natural. Are you referring to the depression on the face of it? Do you think it is some kind of effigy?
I only see a natural rock without modification by human hands.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like basalt

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your referring to the white top of the rock I'd guess bird poop or if its worn away then something happened to make it wear.

All this brilliance and no college

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
What is it ... It is woods you are out in the woods...............And you are lost.......... And we don't know were you are ......... And you don't know were you are ..... That is why you asked us what it is so you will know what it is so you will know were you are so you can go home..............

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so that's it your lost

Last edited:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant believe you all missed it,its a mother rock nursing a baby rock.The rest of the brood already ate:hello2:

OP
OP
H

Hide-n-Seek

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok it is a rock that the top has been carved in a mountain shape an the hole or in dent has a arrow carved above it um i dont get lost in woods an yea there are trees an rocks but this one just stuck out . but thanks for the smart a@# comets i figured some one might no what the carvings are an no it not bird poop when sun hits it reflects sun realy weird to the top of the hill but thanks sorry for asking

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, you think it might be a treasure sign. I personally don't see an arrow carved on it but my eyes aren't what they used to be. You might have better luck with the responses if you post it in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum with a description of what you think it might be.
Treasure Marks/Signs

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, you think it might be a treasure sign. I personally don't see an arrow carved on it but my eyes aren't what they used to be. You might have better luck with the responses if you post it in the Treasure Marks/Signs forum with a description of what you think it might be.
Treasure Marks/Signs
... Zsc... Is right post in right place and give more info on what you post................And you will get more and better answers........

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't trying to be rude (just funnin) there's not much to go on .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread