What's new

Do you know any of these people?

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,220
Reaction score
5,576
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICKNAMES.webp

While this appears to be a list of co-workers, I find that it is applicable to just about anywhere that you can run into a group of people. Work, play, government at all levels, school. It is funny, but it makes me wonder what my nickname might be, LOL.
 
They are missing one that's called, "Just Doesn't Get It"!

We manufactured Medical Devices and the FDA would drop in at any time for an audit of our quality system. Obviously when that happened, almost everyone knew enough to not bring attention to themselves.

We had a bozo that would spend hours every day sitting in the break room, doing the crossword puzzle in the daily newspaper. After the first week of the audit was winding down, the FDA agent walked into the break room to get a coffee and once again, noticed this clown doing the crossword puzzle. The agent said to him, "Every time I come in here, I see that you are in here. What is your job?" The idiot says to the agent "I could say the same thing about you"!
 
The Chameleon... claims to have already done the work but, changes the story afterword and blames others for not doing his job.
 
I thought of one from my diverse work force, and y'all can figure out a nickname. 'Speaks perfect English, doesn't understand a damn word of it'. These people can be dangerous to others.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom