What's new

Any information about dating

Varianttyer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gloucester county
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found in Southern New Jersey
 

Attachments

  • 20200306_094432.webp
    20200306_094432.webp
    494.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200306_094448.webp
    20200306_094448.webp
    526.8 KB · Views: 78
I saw a listing on eBay that said 1920's but sellers on eBay will say anything...

I can't find an exact date but there are lots of examples on the Net. I'm guessing 20's - 50's.

It seems to have been a sales gimmick to get people in the door to buy beach property. Think 'time-share' sales pitch...
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you just found it you may still have time to redeem it...
 
Upvote 0
Your thread title threw me for a second! Thought I had logged into a Dating Site! :tongue3:

Nice find by the way! :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
✅ SOLVED Any ideas?
Replies
6
Views
475
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Iron nodule?
Replies
3
Views
368

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom