What's new

✅ SOLVED Need help on ID for button! 😃

katsten

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Hello! Found this on a beach in southern NC on Bald Head Island. it’s a bit smaller than a penny. I believe the engravings are | G | M | A and those could be in any order. I tried searching a lot online and couldn’t find anything about it. Maybe British? Thank you in advance!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1879.webp
    IMG_1879.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1877.webp
    IMG_1877.webp
    139.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1878.webp
    IMG_1878.webp
    207.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1880.webp
    IMG_1880.webp
    282.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1876.webp
    IMG_1876.webp
    192.4 KB · Views: 43
Not a button, some sort of knob. Maybe someone else can narrow down it's function.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Incredible you could find that! Thank you so much!
I work at a surveying company....we have boxes of them by the hundreds. I recognized it right away :laughing7:

Sorry it couldn't be something more exciting!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom