What's new

Any leads for western nc?

neo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mainly near the boone area, every book I've came across only covers pirates on our coast or the west, I can't find much local stuff most civil war places are off limits. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
There are some treasure site's not to far from where you live.....
Don't know what treasures your interested in, but happy to try to help.....
Western NC has many types....
 
There are some treasure site's not to far from where you live.....
Don't know what treasures your interested in, but happy to try to help.....
Western NC has many types....

Pm me if you want I'm interested in about everything but mainly caches.
 
@neo - Any luck finding anything between Lenoir and Boone? I'd be shocked if there isn't quite a bit to search for around there.
 
Haven't heard of anything yet. But I've been working 6 days a week since June with no end in site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom