Georgiadigger Tenderfoot Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2012 #1 American Relic Hunters hanging out here? I'm trying to find a place to post. Respectfully, Rocky Sommers Upvote 0
American Relic Hunters hanging out here? I'm trying to find a place to post. Respectfully, Rocky Sommers
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2012 #2 Why not just post here and make new friends People here do read besides those from American Relic Hunters
Why not just post here and make new friends People here do read besides those from American Relic Hunters
TheCannonballGuy Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 13,465 Golden Thread 0 Location Occupied CSA (Richmond VA) Detector(s) used White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 8, 2012 #3 Hello my friend! Welcome to TreasureNet. I'm just here at TN to help out in the What-Is-It forum, but you'll meet a bunch of civil war relic hunters posting their diggings in the Today's Finds forum. I'll send you a Private Message.
Hello my friend! Welcome to TreasureNet. I'm just here at TN to help out in the What-Is-It forum, but you'll meet a bunch of civil war relic hunters posting their diggings in the Today's Finds forum. I'll send you a Private Message.