What's new

Any One From Springfield MO?

xsully777

Greenie
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Paul
Detector(s) used
Etrac
I'm going to be in this area for work from Sept. 17th to the 21st and would like to hook up with someone in the afternoon or early evening to do some MD'ing. I'm from MN and I will even let you make fun of my accent while we detect.
 
Well since I'm in none of those areas can I make fun of your accent from here :dontknow: :laughing7:

You might want to post this on the forum state website for others to read.

Some are afraid to venture out into other forums :tongue3:
 
Thanks for the info, and yes you can make fun of my accent from there.
 
You do type with a funny accent :icon_thumright: :laughing7:
 
That's due to my Scandinavian fingers don't ya know.
 
You might give a call to Tim a call at " metal detector sales of sw mo.". I bought a pinpointer from him' seems like a real nice fellow. He is in a relics club there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom