utah1066 Full Member Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 240 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods Apr 24, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I am thinking about going out today in Roy, UT I put this up in Utah post but no one got back with me so I will try here, I live in Roy, i will ck back in 1 hr and I may do some panning as well we will see?
I am thinking about going out today in Roy, UT I put this up in Utah post but no one got back with me so I will try here, I live in Roy, i will ck back in 1 hr and I may do some panning as well we will see?
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2010 #2 if i lived close by, i would but im in Kentucky !!
bazinga Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 2,967 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location High Five! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2010 #3 allen said: if i lived close by, i would but im in Kentucky !! Click to expand... You live near me! I'm up for a park hunt!
allen said: if i lived close by, i would but im in Kentucky !! Click to expand... You live near me! I'm up for a park hunt!