Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 17, 2009 #1 Found all the pieces in one hole and noticed the back had markings. It says "John Edward(e)(s) England". Attachments IMG_1217.webp 12.9 KB · Views: 217 IMG_1214.webp 16.1 KB · Views: 216 IMG_1213.webp 23 KB · Views: 209
Found all the pieces in one hole and noticed the back had markings. It says "John Edward(e)(s) England".
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 17, 2009 #2 John Edwards made fine china in the late 1800's. I believe Fenton England Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,983 Reaction score 28,573 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 17, 2009 #3 Right you are 4-H. John Edwards business ran from 1873 to 1900. The mark on this piece can be dated to the range of 1880 to 1900. Don........ Source: http://www.thepotteries.org/mark/e/edwards_john.html Upvote 0
Right you are 4-H. John Edwards business ran from 1873 to 1900. The mark on this piece can be dated to the range of 1880 to 1900. Don........ Source: http://www.thepotteries.org/mark/e/edwards_john.html
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 17, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Great job 4-H. Thanks for the link Mack. Very cool. I think I may go back and try to dig the rest of the bowl out. May be difficult but worth it. Upvote 0
Great job 4-H. Thanks for the link Mack. Very cool. I think I may go back and try to dig the rest of the bowl out. May be difficult but worth it.