C Capone Sr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2017 Messages 299 Reaction score 1,029 Golden Thread 0 Location MINNESOTA Detector(s) used XP DEUS II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I'm going to be in Rhode Island tomorrow through Sunday and would love to meet up with someone and hunt!
I'm going to be in Rhode Island tomorrow through Sunday and would love to meet up with someone and hunt!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2024 #2 Capone said: I'm going to be in Rhode Island tomorrow... Click to expand... Until a member(s) jump in - you might consider posting your request on RHODE ISLAND for additional exposure...
Capone said: I'm going to be in Rhode Island tomorrow... Click to expand... Until a member(s) jump in - you might consider posting your request on RHODE ISLAND for additional exposure...