What's new

✅ SOLVED Any thougts on what this may be?

BladeRunner2019

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
745
Reaction score
1,776
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not the quarter. :laughing7:

I can't tell what the white material is.

Thanks in advance.

yJ4a6bH.jpg


kNXxszN.jpg


zrRt7rX.jpg
 
Looks like an air filter for a fish tank to me.
 
Upvote 0
An aerator, i meant.Screenshot_20180311-134114.webp
 
Upvote 0
Might it be a broken fuse of some sort?

fuse.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the end of an old spark plug.

D.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the responses.

I just noticed I misspelled "thoughts" in the thread title. lol
 
Upvote 0
The white material might be porcelain.
 
Upvote 0
Its a piece of a broken Telephone paging fuse. I see them all the time in my line of work.
 
Upvote 0
It's the end of a milk glass towel bar.
This example is clear
 

Attachments

  • glass towel bar.webp
    glass towel bar.webp
    22 KB · Views: 83
  • Glass Towel bar 2.webp
    Glass Towel bar 2.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
I’m going with fuse even though I couldn’t find an exact match.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520901794.199190.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
8
Views
680
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
598

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom