What's new

Any treasure hunters from Croatia here?

ian994

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I'm just curious if there are any Croatian treasure hunters on this forum?
I'm from Croatia and it would be cool to see Croatian treasures :)

Pozdrav iz Hrvatske
 
Not from Croatia, but just wanted to say: Welcome. Lots of history in your neck of the woods.
 
No, but Egypt Mississippi is just down the road from me.:laughing7:
 
Hi Ian, I've not been on Treasurenet for a while, I am working over the border in Bosnia and have just come back from 10 days on the Coast around Šibenik, I took 2 Scuba Tectors with me to try them out with my Son, they look like childrens toy spades, very small, we used them under the water while swimming up to around 3m from the beach, although not finding any rings or jewellery we found about 23 coins of varying description and even a small blob of what I think is Silver... are you an active detectorist in Croatia and where in the Country are you?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom