What's new

Any value to this other than face value?

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got this $20 today when I dumped my dimes.

Is there any value to this other than $20?
 

Attachments

  • 77777755_20.webp
    77777755_20.webp
    52 KB · Views: 367
I would say so, lots of people collect those repeated serial numbered bills.
 
it would make a great poker 20
 
nice!!! its called a binary (only consisting of 2 different numbers)...its definitely worth some money, but i suggest you stash it away and it will gain value steadily! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]
 
It's a 'keeper'; especially if you can find games of Liar's Poker while you wait for it to appreciate in value. And if you got the bill at a bank, return there and see if you can get more; especially the one with all 7s.
Don.....
 
good catch!!!

a coworker told me that he has seen $1 bills with good liar's poker hands go for as high as $45 on ebay. i have one with 6 8s on it but plan on keeping it
 
WOW!
Nice and crispy!
I'd save it as a binary, as mentioned above.

It will ALWAYS be worth what you have invested.

Spend it only if you get REAL hungry...

Best,
Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom