cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
If I remember correctly 2-3 t-net members live in Japan and I think are on this board.
I just saw this on ebay. Silver 100 yen coins, they said 11 coins = 1 ounce.
That means about $11 for an ounce.

Have you seen these? Do you think they still circulate?
My wife is going to Japan next month and I might have her look. (I might "try" and have her look is more correct.
) She still thinks my hobby is 
I just saw this on ebay. Silver 100 yen coins, they said 11 coins = 1 ounce.
That means about $11 for an ounce.

Have you seen these? Do you think they still circulate?
My wife is going to Japan next month and I might have her look. (I might "try" and have her look is more correct.
) She still thinks my hobby is 
Upvote
0







