What's new

Anybody ever find one of these?

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Looks like someone didn't care that Grandpa worked so hard to stay sober for 6 monthes. HH all, Mark
DSCN1049_edited.jpg

DSCN1050_edited.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Cool find! Amazing what people counterstamp on coins! I once found one with a little heart on one side and a 5 on the other. "Five of hearts"?
 
Hmmmm.....not sure what that's all about.
 
LJ- it would be an old Alcohol Anonymous token, AA, back side 6 mos, means somebody went thirsty. I assume its old as I doubt they're making them out of 40% halves these days. HH, Mark
 
You 'assume' it's old??? Didn't you check the date in the photos?
;D
 
What I meant to say is I believe it was stamped long ago as I doubt they're making them out of 40% silver halves these days. Sides its not as old as ME sos its still kickin haha. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom