What's new

Anybody know an Anderson shaft dealer?

TrpnBils

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
873
Reaction score
1,234
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking to get one of their new 3030 lower shafts and was told by somebody at Anderson to look for a dealer rather than go through them.
 
Andy Sabich sells them, but I bought the last 2 of the first shipment. Not sure how long it will take for the second round of shafts to be shipped.
 
Kellyco is selling them too...
 
Thanks guys!
 
How does the Anderson lower shaft differ from the stock one?

I'm looking to get one of their new 3030 lower shafts and was told by somebody at Anderson to look for a dealer rather than go through them.
 
I just got two from MDS and they are easy to assemble, install (though a bit snugger than the stock shaft) and look totally compatible.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom