What's new

Anybody near Ft Pierce/Vero Beach area want to do get together and beach hunt?

trailblazer

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab Excalibur
Hello,
I just came into the area for work and will be here for about 2 months. I wanted to see if there was anybody around the area who would like to get together and do some beach hunting. I am willing to cruise up or down the coast. Thanks for your replies in advance.
Joe
 
Upvote 0
Hello,
If you make it down south, weather permitting, the wife and I could meet up with you in the Boca area or maybe even Delray beach. I'll have to do some homework on where the best place for us to hunt might be as we live down in Pompano Beach but Boca is a target rich environement! :thumbsup:






trailblazer said:
Hello,
I just came into the area for work and will be here for about 2 months. I wanted to see if there was anybody around the area who would like to get together and do some beach hunting. I am willing to cruise up or down the coast. Thanks for your replies in advance.
Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom