What's new

Anyone around Dickson Tennesse Area?

bigtim1973

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
827
Reaction score
320
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checking to see if some people on here are around the Dickson Tennessee area here in middle TN. A friend and I were thinking about maybe starting a local detecting club. Just curious if there would be anyone intrested and maybe just going out looking around.
 
Pulaski Tn....70 miles due south of Nashville....I joined the Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club a while back...They meet up in Nashville...
I can better info if you want it....
 
I am in Dickson Tim...LOL but you knew this already....Funny story about how we met, maybe I will share it here..Whatcha think? :P

Keep the planes flying! Soon I will have a new detector and maybe we can go find some treasure!

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom