anyone around west ga. ?

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ihatepoisonivy....I am in Dallas too! My wife and I just got a Ace250 and looking for somewhere and someone to hunt with!

dcampbell1

Mar 10, 2013
i have been finding gold flakes by the tons--- id love a partner and someone experienced in panning to help me seperate and melt the gold im collecting ?? im very close to the goldmuseum at mirror lake:)

I'm not experienced but have been wanting to pan for gold, I am a metal fabricator and have all the necessary equipment to build a nice gold sluice or two, let me know if you are interested I live in Dallas

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dcampbell1...I am in Dallas and I am in a creek every chance I get. Hit me up if you ever want to go. Usually I am good to go Sundays and Mondays and every morning tell 12pm.

Dogbone

Jun 5, 2013
temple Ga.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey folks Im in temple and just got a detector , want to play around with it and see what I can come up with, I have a 5 year old grand son and i think he will enjoy this out side adventure.
want someone to show me how to do this, I can bet if he only finds a hand full of pennies it would just make his day ! 404/717/0459

blinkmqn

Jul 1, 2013
Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im in Sandhill too. im kinda new, found some small flakes, but im having a hard time reading my creek. wouldnt mind have a partner some time.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in Sandhill too. im kinda new, found some small flakes, but im having a hard time reading my creek. wouldnt mind have a partner some time.

You should send a private message to the person in question. Most wont come back to this section too often. I checked and he is still on the site even though this was an old post. He is a active member. Good luck, rock

civilwarguy

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2012
villa rica georgia
Detector(s) used
fisher f2, tesoro tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello

I see no one has been here in a while. I live near sand hill Villa Rica area. I am new to panning and metal detecting but if anyone needs a partner hit me up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread