What's new

Anyone Detect in Aroostook County, Maine?

AC1955

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
351
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought a vacation home near Squapan Lake up in Aroostook County, Maine (3 hours north of Bangor). Anyone know of any good hunting spots up in the County? We have capability to hunt water and land. Thanks for the help.


Anita
 
I lived in Caribou from 1983 - 1992. I never saw anyone with a MD but me. I pulled a lot of stuff out of the area, a lot but didn't scratch the surface. There's plenty there. Ground freezes quick but May thru Sept are good. Have fun. And just as a reference, in that part of the world things move slow with not much change. Whatever you see now pretty much was in the same place a 100 years ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom