What's new

Anyone else have trouble with the app?

neo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It never shows a lot of posts in threads I have to always switch to web view to see everything.
 
What app are you using, the TreasureNet app for android has not been supported by the developer for years.
 
That is the problem then.
 
I'm using tappatalk on android. Pretty nice app that supports a multitude of different forums. Have a couple of different interests and Tappatalk presents them nicely in one package.
 
Tampa talk is what I use when not on a PC.
 
I have one foot in the old app (android ph) and one in the new.
Can't view some of the pics or vids.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom