What's new

Lucky Find App….do you use it?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Messing around on the App Store, I came across an app that looks interesting. I imagine that I’ll have to pay to access the features that I’d be interested in. Anyone use this app? Opinions?
Wondering if it’s worth it, or a waste of money.
Thanks
 
Messing around on the App Store, I came across an app that looks interesting. I imagine that I’ll have to pay to access the features that I’d be interested in. Anyone use this app? Opinions?
Wondering if it’s worth it, or a waste of money.
Thanks
Is it a dating site? :laughing7:
 
So because it snowed heavy today, and it’s gonna be cold AF for the next week, I decided now is the perfect time to grab my free one week trial. After that I’m looking at pissing away $29.99 per year for the app. I’m mostly interested in tracking my coverage in fields. I hate hunting fields, but I’ve got a good lead on some long lost homesites that are in a general area not to far from me.
This might be a waste of money, or a useful tool.
See how it goes I guess.
 
Ok guys, the jury is out… this app kinda let me down. I hit the start route on the app, and got to beeping. I hunted for two hours. When I was done, got home, and checked the stats. The tracking was good for the first 15 minutes, but after that, it stopped recording my coverage. It did log my two hours on the app, but 7/8 of my coverage area was not registered. Also, the map is a basic Google earth map, you can’t really blow it up to see the close details of the hunt. I didn’t log my finds, as I don’t care about trash, yeah, that’s all I found. I’ve realized I don’t need this in my life. I’ve been detecting for going on 20 years, and it just seems unnecessary. I deleted the app, taking advantage of the one week free trial. $30 a year saved.
 
I've never heard of it, but that isn't saying much. I rarely check my app store.
 
Buyer beware on apps. I like onyx hunt. Give topo with boundary lines and who owns it with contact info. You can also drop pins on area to go back and detect.
I think its from the battlefield trust but I have the whole set that shows all battles from every state on a recent overlay showing current roads and such. I need to dig it out and share.
 
Yeah I’d be interested in that, thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom