What's new

Anyone else taking the rest of the year off?

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
ME neither but I was hoping a 15 min. sabatical would garner me some more beginners luck like last year. I'm pretty close to matching last years total without the month off but I could use a dream box or two to reach a K. HH all, Mark

Come on Silver Santa, I been real good this year. :angel12:
 
Upvote 0
No way! I've actually been doing much better in the last couple months of the year! I met two of my goals (pennies and nickels) and now its time to add to my totals for the year.

-Codes
 
Ain't no way, we sooo close, within 300 Silver's of crossing the 5000 mark (and we only started in March), we is going gang busters figure to do if all goes as planned at least 25 Boxes more this year, (and at lest 1 more road trip to hit banks in a ghetto of a big City near me) 16 this week and if we can turn the clads maybe another 10 or more the next week- do wana bust the 5000 mark and if get real lucky top the 1000 %90 mark though got to get 270 more to do that. :occasion18: :happy1: :icon_salut:
 
I am unable to continue boxes/bags for the rest of the year. I will be traveling down to South Florida during Christmas and will be hitting banks in the area for halves. Might even grab some nickels to burn the time.
 
I'm gonna keep at it, I've had a good run the last part of the year so far
 
Rich Hartford said:
Last hunt for the year will be on Dec.30 for me.

29th here, but am doing a ghetto road trip on the 23rd to the southeast side of Nashville.
 
I thought i might..But that didnt happen :laughing9: Came home today from a road trip and a handful of foreign money.
 
I didn't want to but I had too at the beginning of this month. I spent all of my spending money on Christmas presents, and since I'm only 17 and can't get a job (I do track at my school which accumulates a lot of my time) I have to wait till more money finds its way into my wallet. I started this year in Ocotober, and did fairly well. I mostly do nickels and pennies, occasionally I search dimes and halves, and my results are pretty good in my opinion or such a short time. I got 400 or so wheats, 1 indian head, 4 buffloes, and 15 war nickles, and random silver.
 
I'm supposed to have boxes coming in Wednesday and Thursday but...usually with the holidays you see a disruption with deliveries. Might get a road trip in. :tongue3: I'd like to finish the year off strong :icon_thumright: .

Maine_Jim
 
How can I take a rest when I can not even wait to get home to check rolls and I go to my car always to check at lunch hour.

DW
 
maine_Jim said:
:tongue3: I'd like to finish the year off strong :icon_thumright: .

Maine_Jim

You got to be kidding, ??? How could you beat the last month. :notworthy: What would strong be for you. :dontknow: :laughing9:

Mojo
 
Seems my little joke backfired on ME- 6 boxes and nada silva. First day in a month or so I didn't get something good. If I didn't have so much dam competition we wouldn't get through the "good" cycles so fast, my only consolation is I search more than all the rest combined so I know I got the lions share. My banks are so sweet two of them doubled up last weeks orders to accomodate ME around the holiday, hopefully a couple more of them good boxes are laying in wait. Just tallied up on the callendar, I'll have 52 more boxes by New Years.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, me I'll be Jonesin cause I can't use the coin counter haha.
HH all, Mark
 
Yes, I am in Spain and broke until the tax return. I might do some small scale stuff when I return.

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom