What's new

Anyone Else Use A Fisher Edge II?

Cherokee

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Edge II
I have been finding coins but it is hard to tell how deep they are when I get a reading. Is there a way to tell without having to change the settings on the monitor? ???
 
I don’t have a Fisher Edge II, but deep signals normally sound broken and or weak. Sometimes a deep target will only make the threshold disappear or go away (a negative signal), instead of sounding off with a positive audible sound. Most of our signals will be positive in nature.

Keep digging targets and one day it'll all come to you. It’s not unlike learning another language, being that the best way to learn is by repetitively imprinting of the information into your brain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom