What's new

Anyone else using the Clean Sweep Coil?

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have used the Clean Sweep Coil on my Tiger Shark with great success as it covers 18" of area and pinpoints off the tip or heel.:coffee2:
 
Those coils work well on Fisher detectors?
 
Fella, These are Tesoro coils and Fisher doesn't offer them and they won't plug in to a Fisher anyway. There are larger coils available for the Fisher's.
 
Fella, These are Tesoro coils and Fisher doesn't offer them and they won't plug in to a Fisher anyway. There are larger coils available for the Fisher's.
Yes Sandman I know! Point was why you asking the question on the FISHER section? :rolleyes:
 
Oops, My mistake. I meant to post on Tesoro forum. Sorry.:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom