myprecious
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 159
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
I haven't really gotten into searching the copper yet myself, (though i've got about 50lbs of pre-82s, and a few hundred wheats) i was wondering if any of you penny people have ever pulled any key dates - '09-s or VDB, 22 no D, 14-D, 31-S, 55 DD or any of the teen S's.
I have always wanted an S-VDB - and might consider splurging one day...as i patiently watch and drool at the MS Gems going for $2,500 - $5,000 on Ebay.
I have always wanted an S-VDB - and might consider splurging one day...as i patiently watch and drool at the MS Gems going for $2,500 - $5,000 on Ebay.
Upvote
0
) I have found all pennies except 1909S VDB, 1922 D, and No D, 1924D, and a 1931S. As for the low teen S's I have found few hundred of them, pretty much all 16S, 17S, 18S, and of coarse the 19S. Oh I have also not found any of the major errors like the horizontal 09S, or the 55 DD.






