{Sentinel}
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2007
- Messages
- 4,741
- Reaction score
- 295
- Golden Thread
- 13
- Location
- Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 13
- Detector(s) used
- TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello All,
I have seen alot of Missouri hunting and New England but have there been any in Virginia lately. I am sure that there has but was wondering if anyone who lives here in the Peninsula/Williamsburg/Hampton Roads area of Virginia would be interested in getting a MD Hunt together. The weather is starting to warm up and our best weather is coming. Would SURE be open to one if anyone else is
Cordially
I have seen alot of Missouri hunting and New England but have there been any in Virginia lately. I am sure that there has but was wondering if anyone who lives here in the Peninsula/Williamsburg/Hampton Roads area of Virginia would be interested in getting a MD Hunt together. The weather is starting to warm up and our best weather is coming. Would SURE be open to one if anyone else is
Cordially
Good to see another Rebel... love Jesse's "pic"... I am near Roanoke... the Virginia SECTION is down the "Main Page"... Michele is good at welcoming "newbies"... 

Va. Treasures @







