What's new

Anyone from El Paso Texas? I found a token for you today, & another small silver

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone from El Paso Texas? I found a token for you today, & another small silver

Went back to those pier remnants that I visited yesterday.

Hunted the area for a couple of hours under a dark , cloudy, threatening sky; rain held off :hello2:

I found a "TONY LAMA Gold Label Boots" brass token( try saying that 5 times fast :laughing7: ), ca. 1970's; a 1947 Letzeburg 25 CMES coin, a small , delicate 925 earring, and clads.

I am attaching a link to info regarding the token


Here's pics...thanks for looking

Lorraine



http://www.timepassagesnostalgia.com/&searchkeywords=tony+lama+coin&sis=1&rdir=1
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0463.webp
    DSCF0463.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 476
  • DSCF0464.webp
    DSCF0464.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 448
  • DSCF0467.webp
    DSCF0467.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 483
  • DSCF0466.webp
    DSCF0466.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 434
  • DSCF0477.webp
    DSCF0477.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 427
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone from El Paso Texas? I found a token for you today, & another small silver

Hey lorraine, cool, you found silver and gold lable in one day :tongue3: I do like the 1947 coin also.
 
Re: Anyone from El Paso Texas? I found a token for you today, & another small silver

When I lived in Colorado all I wore was Tony Lama's. The tag was attached to each pair of the upper end boots, at the pull up straps. That brought back memories, thanks for posting that. Another one of your fantastic beach found relics.

Chuck
 
Re: Anyone from El Paso Texas? I found a token for you today, & another small silver

Nice diggings, you do great on silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom