What's new

Anyone going hunting tomorrow?

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone is planning on going hunting tomorrow (Sat 2/6). If so, please post....I'm considering going out tomorrow, and would like to go with a group if possible :)
 
gothboi30 said:
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone is planning on going hunting tomorrow (Sat 2/6). If so, please post....I'm considering going out tomorrow, and would like to go with a group if possible :)

Good luck cracking through the ground. Tried putting my sampson shovel in the dirt in front of my house today.....ground is at least 6" frozen solid....otherwise....I'd be all over hunting tomorrow.
 
Unfortunately I am out of town for work. I bet there are still places in the woods that are diggable, but it is hit or miss. Good luck.
 
p2c said:
Unfortunately I am out of town for work. I bet there are still places in the woods that are diggable, but it is hit or miss. Good luck.

Jon, even the woods across the street from my house where I thought would be okay....... :crybaby2:

we need a little more :sunny:
 
Hit some sledding hills boys, it'll take the edge off without wrecking your day. Just get in and out before the kiddies arrive.
 
Lookn4seated said:
p2c said:
Unfortunately I am out of town for work. I bet there are still places in the woods that are diggable, but it is hit or miss. Good luck.

Jon, even the woods across the street from my house where I thought would be okay....... :crybaby2:

we need a little more :sunny:

Does it look kind of like this?
IMG_0979.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom