What's new

Anyone going out in the morning - Have a bud from NC in town and wants to hunt

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted last year with him when he was in town, he is from the quest forum site. We are planning on meeting up eairly in the morning and trying our luck out in the woods. I'll be on here most of the night at work, if your interested let me know. Last time I detected was when I broke my coil. LOL so im over due for a hunt. :icon_pirat:
 
Well im going straight from work out diggin. This is gonna be a throwback hunt - using my Ace 250 and going to dig everything above iron like I used to do before my minelab, hopefully we can find a few goodies. I have my cell on me so if you want to join us just give me a ring. :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom