Diggin' History
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2020
- Messages
- 356
- Reaction score
- 592
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm going there to purchase a new metal detector and would like to hunt some of the areas there. I am familiar with Springfield but, not for MDing.
PM me if you want to meet. Not sure which weekend I'm going yet but, I will know more after the 1st.
RANT: These different size ads that run are annoying the heck outta me. I'll be typing a message and all of a sudden a larger ad runs and my text box drops out of site. OK, done ranting now.
Cheers.
-DH-
PM me if you want to meet. Not sure which weekend I'm going yet but, I will know more after the 1st.
RANT: These different size ads that run are annoying the heck outta me. I'll be typing a message and all of a sudden a larger ad runs and my text box drops out of site. OK, done ranting now.

Cheers.
-DH-







