What's new

Anyone going to Myrtle Beach?

JohnnieWalker

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
Heading to Myrtle beach!

I'd appreciate it is someone could please clean out all those pulltabs and pass around free hand lotion to all the ring bearing women before I get there. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
I hunt there a lot later in the summer. The beach renurishment has really messed the hunting up there. Good luck let us know how you do.

Jason
 
I just called the Dept of Pub works.
He said the whole grand strand renourishment has been completed and 2 feet of sand has been added.
 
okay took the detector for a spin here and got hit after hit of lead weights, about a dozen of them. A few pieces of clad. Everything was 4-8" down. So it looks like I found a spot that was not renourished.
Going to give it another try tomorrow.
 
If you are finding lead you have a good chance of finding gold. Every thing was renurished except one small stretch of private beach in Myrtle and north Myrtle. May have found your self a spot where some of the sand has washed out. Good luck keep us posted.

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom