What's new

Anyone got Tips on using the Tejon in VA

goldnrelics

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
246
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in Manassas, VA and do lots of different hunting tot lots and relic hunting, anyone have any tips on settings that would work good on the settings, disc, etc? got it on scrap disc at the moment and works good.

found a tips and tricks pdf here http://treasurelinx.com/tesoro.html scroll to the bottom

other than that am curious what works for you users out there

thanks in advance:icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
Turn it on, ground balance it so that it is ever so slightly positive (signal gets a little stronger as you drop it to the ground), set your sensitivity as high as the soil will allow, and your discrimination as low as you dare. That's it. There are no other tricks.
 
thanks
 
I'd love to see that machine in action sometime. I was torn between a Tesoro and a White's when I was looking for a second used detector. I went with the White's XLT. I'm still learning it, too. I need to get out more. Damn responsibility and full-time jobs! Damn them to hell!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom