What's new

Anyone have a Model 25 - Raven?

Pulltab Parson

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
823
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,

I'm just curious, anyone have a Model 25 Raven (link - Product Details )I was thinking about maybe getting one, but $105 bucks is a lot of 3' garden shovels from big lots. Does anyone know if it's worth the money or should I spend it on some other metal detecting paraphernalia? :laughing7:

HH
PTP
 
Last edited:
I thought you were talking about the pistol... And $105 is too much for the pistol...

images
 
I thought the same thing idowa lol.I was going to say .25 are junk.
 
Lol. I saw the title and thought .25 auto. Yes that is a great shovel. Quindy bought one and swears by it Pulltab.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom