What's new

Anyone have an idea on age and value of this fish bottle/decanter?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:help: Its amber and about 12 1/2 inches long. Its been in a friends family for awhile. That's all I know. I did see one like this on a web site awhile ago and I cant find it now. If I am not mistaken it was for sale for a couple hundred bucks. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 014.webp
    what are they relics 014.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 280
  • what are they relics 012.webp
    what are they relics 012.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 239
  • what are they relics 011.webp
    what are they relics 011.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 262
There are so many of these bottles around and from so many era's. The Original Fisch Bitters being the most sought after. It is hard to date these because many of the modern one's were handblown. They made alot of them in the 1970's as decorative liquor decanters. By the looks of this one, It looks to be more modern.
 
Thanks so much for the help too you both. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom