What's new

Anyone have input on BIGFOOT coils?

The-Bone

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
North East,Pa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking for some advice on the rectangular coils
thanks
 
These Bigfoot and Tesoro's Clean Sweep Coil are two of the specialized coils. Both are 3" X 18" and hot right down the center from toe to heal. They are DD coils and only about 8 inches deep max but make fast work out of scanning a large area. Pinpointing is a breeze off either the toe or heel. I used to use the Clean Sweep Coil on my Tiger Shark at the beach till I sold it to a member here. He still loves it.
 
the bigfoot coil is super! pinpointing is absolutely dead on target!
 
I had one and sold it. To me it was awkward to swing and I always had trouble when I put the detector down...It kept wanting to fall over because the Bigfoot is only around 3" wide. I suppose it has it's place but not around clumps of desert grass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom