Oct 30, 2007
Depends on Area And peoples Opinions.
In my Area Treasure Hunter Works

Attachments

• !!!hgf.jpg
    !!!hgf.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 267
hey diggerbarns,

Cards are a great idea. Just be a little selective as to the amount of info up put on it. Here's another thought.... purchase a business card program and print your own and then you can change them as needed or redo them anytime you want. I make my own business cards for myself using a PrintMaster program. They are not exactly the most professional but i don't have to buy 1000 or 10,000 to save the bucks, and if you have noticed they seem to be well accepted by most vs the professionally printed.

fccdfed

I made a two sided one that I use but I leave my number off it unless I think it is needed
TH biz card back.JPG
TH biz card front.JPG
HH,
Donny

Attachments

• TH biz card back.JPG
    TH biz card back.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 269
smart move with your computer most folks can make their own with pre cut card stock and a bit of work -- I do

ivan salis said:
smart move with your computer most folks can make their own with pre cut card stock and a bit of work -- I do

Same here
biz card.JPG
HH,
Donny

Cheap BC

As an exprinter I can tell you on BC's less is more. Also, you can get either 250 or 500 from vistaprint.com for just shipping. About $5.

good luck
ricmarks

yeah have some from Vistaprint with this basic info:

name
city, state zip
phone #
E-mail: [email protected]

Finder of Lost Things
Property markers, tanks, jewelry and rings.
Colonial properties – my specialty.
Specific Counties

Thanks for all the good ideas friends.I did a search on vista and had some cards made.Very nice too.I used some of the ideas to create my own.I found a nice blue background with coins.250 cards for 8.99 plus shipping.Not bad :)

Diggerbarns said:
Thanks for all the good ideas friends.I did a search on vista and had some cards made.Very nice too.I used some of the ideas to create my own.I found a nice blue background with coins.250 cards for 8.99 plus shipping.Not bad :)

I trust we'll get a look at them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back