What's new

Anyone here from Columbus Georgia or areas close by that looks for arrowheads?

antmike915

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
7,043
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm a arrowhead/ Indian artifact hunter that lives in Columbus, GA; anyone here have the same interest that live in Columbus or close by?

Mike
 
1125 views and not a single response within a year and almost 4 months, sad...
 
.... I’d like to go. Free local arrowhead tours. I think there is a lot of people that would like to pay for that but nobody wants to go for free. To just how the world is nowadays, upside down....
 
.... I’d like to go. Free local arrowhead tours. I think there is a lot of people that would like to pay for that but nobody wants to go for free. To just how the world is nowadays, upside down....

Hey Fat, there's great value with great company. Wish you were closer my friend.
 
I'm from Warner robins and metal detect...do you have any places to go detecting or arrow head hunting??
 
I've never metal detect (couldn't tell you why, something I've been wanting to do). I have a few spots in Georgia and Alabama that I look for Indian artifacts when I get the chance, which isn't often these days. Sad thing now is that I know way more areas that I can't get access to anymore than I know of areas to go.
 
Wish I was closer. I'd walk with ya...
 
Hi everyone I live in Columbus Georgia been here about 8 years or so I'm from south Alabama so Columbus was a slight change for me..... I love searching for artifacts heck I even have a collection of really cool rocks. But I have yet to find a arrowhead since I have lived here. I don't know many places to hunt. But would absolutely love to meet some people who share the same interest as I do. So nice to meet you guys.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom