Anyone here from NORTH Jersey?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Middlesex County so not south and not north but in the middle.

NJ

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im in union county

Do you ever hunt the Union parks? I was told unofficially that Union does not want people hunting in their parks but that may have been by someone that did not want me to hit those parks...lol. Just curious about your experience. Currently if it is not 10 minutes from my home or work I don't hunt it.

NJ

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, but Northern NJ is actually considered NY :laughing7:

Why not...the whole Jersey Shore cast are New Yorkers so this makes sense.

BTW South Jersey is a suburb of Philadelphia. The only real New Jerseyians come from central Jersey. :headbang:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is funny about that is that Ben Franklin said, Because New Jersey position's between the major cities of New York and Philly it is "a barrel tapped at both ends" :laughing7:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
N.J.THer said:

BTW South Jersey is a suburb of Philadelphia. The only real New Jerseyians come from central Jersey. :headbang:

When your right your right. LOL

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey, easy there N.J.THer!
I'm from the Jersey Shore and I can assure you, that most of us locals don't act like those tourists do from the TV show.
I hate when someone asks me where I'm from and after I tell them where they think we are like those people from the show. And yes, I have seen Snookie and yes, she is a short little meatball.
:thumbsup:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, easy there N.J.THer!
I'm from the Jersey Shore and I can assure you, that most of us locals don't act like those tourists do from the TV show.
I hate when someone asks me where I'm from and after I tell them where they think we are like those people from the show. And yes, I have seen Snookie and yes, she is a short little meatball.
:thumbsup:

I think someone has a crush on a meatball...lol. I love NJ....all of it although I have never actually watched the Jersey Shore I've apparently crossed paths with some of the cast. At least that is what people have told me. The ones I have seen out I just don't get it. To each their own I guess...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread