What's new

Anyone hunt near Bethany Beach or Ocean City?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be vacationing there in a couple weeks and was wondering on the rules and if anyone wanted to meet up?
 
Upvote 0
Ocean city has a rake that picks up trash,coins,jewelry about 12 inches down in the sand.Its pulled with a tractor.They run it every night after all the people leave the beach.
 
I hunt there often! I can be very fun and pay off in gold if you know where to hunt.

First of all don't hunt in Bethany. Since they replenished the beach a couple years ago, all you find is .50 callibur machine gun parts from WWII.

When hunting in OC try in front of the big condos between 85th and 100th street and then the best place for gold is betrwwen the pier and the inlet.

As the previous poster mentioned they do rake the beach nightly, but they don't go very deep and don't do it til about 10pm.

pm me let me know where you are are staying I can give you some tips on food and stuff. I have a place in Bethany, I rent in the summer but I only a couple hours away and might be able to sneek down for a hunt

PD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom