anyone hunt southampton va?

2country

Apr 23, 2006
SE Virginia
I live in southampton county (born and raised) and know where nearly all the sites Nat Turner visited are located . A friend of mine owns and lives on the Joseph Travis site . I havent hunted that sited though but I was told someone else has . I hunt several other of theses sites though .

VATUGMGR

Greenie
Aug 18, 2008
Hampton Roads
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be a great idea Wes. Count me in!

VATUG

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live bout an hour away, ches/suffolk area so if u all are going to get together let me know i`ll venture up there.

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
Did you guys ever meet up and form a small band of treasure hunters--- I live in Chesapeake Great Bridge area. I would be interested in adding to that band. Sounds like a great Idea...
Mike

photoman3624

Jul 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in southampton county (born and raised) and know where nearly all the sites Nat Turner visited are located . A friend of mine owns and lives on the Joseph Travis site . I havent hunted that sited though but I was told someone else has . I hunt several other of theses sites though .
I would like the name of the individual who owns the joseph travis tract of land. I am a direct descendant of his brother in law Nathaniel W. Francis.

bye
Keith Turner Francis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread