What's new

anyone hunt southampton va?

lilpixie

Jr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I was reading a history book the other day and it mentioned the Nat Turner lived on a plantation owned by joseph travis in southampton county wondered if anyone knew its location and if so have you hunted there ?Thanks
 
Yup that would be me ;D I live around courtland What do you want to know

fieldboy se va
 
I live in southampton county (born and raised) and know where nearly all the sites Nat Turner visited are located . A friend of mine owns and lives on the Joseph Travis site . I havent hunted that sited though but I was told someone else has . I hunt several other of theses sites though .
 
I tell you what guys, why don't we local guys get together and hunt some areas?

Wes
 
That would be a great idea Wes. Count me in!

VATUG
 
I live bout an hour away, ches/suffolk area so if u all are going to get together let me know i`ll venture up there.
 
Did you guys ever meet up and form a small band of treasure hunters--- I live in Chesapeake Great Bridge area. I would be interested in adding to that band. Sounds like a great Idea...
Mike
 
I live in southampton county (born and raised) and know where nearly all the sites Nat Turner visited are located . A friend of mine owns and lives on the Joseph Travis site . I havent hunted that sited though but I was told someone else has . I hunt several other of theses sites though .
I would like the name of the individual who owns the joseph travis tract of land. I am a direct descendant of his brother in law Nathaniel W. Francis.

bye
Keith Turner Francis
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom