What's new

Anyone in Colorado?

UncalculatedBets

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hey everyone! Just moved to Denver for work and I'm looking to get started with treasure hunting for the first time - super excited to get out and explore the mountains (and possibly find some gold caches while doing so).

I was curious who else is treasure hunting in Colorado, and if you had and words of wisdom for a newbie. Would love to hear about any cool finds you've had as well!
 
Hey everyone! Just moved to Denver for work and I'm looking to get started with treasure hunting for the first time - super excited to get out and explore the mountains (and possibly find some gold caches while doing so).

I was curious who else is treasure hunting in Colorado, and if you had and words of wisdom for a newbie. Would love to hear about any cool finds you've had as well!
tn_moved_over.gif
1st - I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum GENERAL DISCUSSION contains a wide variety of topics, including, treasure hunting, metal detecting, prospecting, relic hunting - even antique hunting. A great place to meet other treasure hunters!

tn_md.gif
2nd - Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: COLORADO for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Hey everyone! Just moved to Denver for work and I'm looking to get started with treasure hunting for the first time - super excited to get out and explore the mountains (and possibly find some gold caches while doing so blocky blast ).

I was curious who else is treasure hunting in Colorado, and if you had and words of wisdom for a newbie. Would love to hear about any cool finds you've had as well!
Thank you so much
 
Last edited:
Welcome to one of the finer forums
 
A few of us on here in Colorado, we just don't like to brag, haha! Welcome from Summit County CO.
 
A few of us on here in Colorado, we just don't like to brag, haha! Welcome from Summit County CO.
Great Place have you done any gold detecting out there in the spring summer months? People have pulled out huge Monkers there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom