What's new

Anyone in NW Indiana

jantczak219

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 13, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am new to metal detecting and live in Lake County Indiana, NW INDIANA. I am looking to explore ghost towns in southern lake county and even porter and la porte counties. Is there anyone out there that has done this.
 
I am staying in NWI but am home for the holidays. There are several folks on this site that live in the area. I havent had the chance to hunt any ghost towns but if you know of some I would be interested in checking them out. TMAN...
 
I used to live right smack between LaPorte and Michigan City from 1973 to 1980. I haven't been down there in a long time but plan on doing some detecting there when I get back from Iraq.

HH,
SgtSki
 
Hi I live around Laporte and I am going to be getting me a detector at tax time I had a cheap one but just not good enough
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom