What's new

Sierra Gold!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,899
Reaction score
47,545
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lake doesn't get many swimmers this time of year, and it's been a somewhat disappointing summer for finds anyway, so I decided to find some other Sierra swimming holes that I feel haven't been detected as hard as the lake.
And it paid off!
I didn't even get motivated and out of the house until after 1pm, but once I was in the water I knew I had the right idea. I started getting coins and pull tabs right away.
The first ring I pulled was the 10.9g 18k diamond band!

IMG_2228.webp


IMG_2227.webp
IMG_2231.webp


The other three rings are titanium, and tungsten.
IMG_2229.webp
IMG_2226.webp


This one is kind of interesting. It looks like it has flecks of gold imbedded in the center strip.
IMG_2232.webp


Tomorrow is supposed to be ridiculously windy, and Sunday I'll probably go ghost town hunting with Miguel, but next week I'm going to continue with a few more of these alternate swimming holes. The summer's not over just yet! :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 21
The lake doesn't get many swimmers this time of year, and it's been a somewhat disappointing summer for finds anyway, so I decided to find some other Sierra swimming holes that I feel haven't been detected as hard as the lake.
And it paid off!
I didn't even get motivated and out of the house until after 1pm, but once I was in the water I knew I had the right idea. I started getting coins and pull tabs right away.
The first ring I pulled was the 10.9g 18k diamond band!

View attachment 2264790

View attachment 2264793View attachment 2264794

The other three rings are titanium, and tungsten.
View attachment 2264791View attachment 2264792

This one is kind of interesting. It looks like it has flecks of gold imbedded in the center strip.
View attachment 2264795

Tomorrow is supposed to be ridiculously windy, and Sunday I'll probably go ghost town hunting with Miguel, but next week I'm going to continue with a few more of these alternate swimming holes. The summer's not over just yet! :icon_thumright:
Those are really awesome finds.
 
Wow that is Amazing!!!!!!
Congratulations on your success
 
The lake doesn't get many swimmers this time of year, and it's been a somewhat disappointing summer for finds anyway, so I decided to find some other Sierra swimming holes that I feel haven't been detected as hard as the lake.
And it paid off!
I didn't even get motivated and out of the house until after 1pm, but once I was in the water I knew I had the right idea. I started getting coins and pull tabs right away.
The first ring I pulled was the 10.9g 18k diamond band!

View attachment 2264790

View attachment 2264793View attachment 2264794

The other three rings are titanium, and tungsten.
View attachment 2264791View attachment 2264792

This one is kind of interesting. It looks like it has flecks of gold imbedded in the center strip.
View attachment 2264795

Tomorrow is supposed to be ridiculously windy, and Sunday I'll probably go ghost town hunting with Miguel, but next week I'm going to continue with a few more of these alternate swimming holes. The summer's not over just yet! :icon_thumright:
There's nothing better than finding some gold. Good job, bro.
 
Looks like you found a great spot! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice outing! I'd test the 18k ring. That comfort fit with lazer markings gives me a reason to doubt.
Here ya go. That's after one minute.
IMG_2243.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom