What's new

Anyone in NY state into Rev. war detecting??

ColonialDude

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
693
Reaction score
269
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided to head on over to the U.S. (from Kingston, Ontario Canada) as it's only a 20 minute ferry ride to NY from here. Lots of revolutionary war activity there...and I've decided to give it a go as I'd not only like to make some rev. war finds...but I could use a good adventure.

Some local company would be great.

Let me know
 
Upvote 0
hmmm...256 views, and apparently nobody is interested LOL Carry on
 
hey wess try posting this also in the new york section ;)
 
thanks for the heads up and suggestions :)
 
I know one thing about detecting for Revolutionary war sites......There not easy to find and when you find them . The areas are developed or just unable to detect. The areas that are still detectable are in central NY and east to the Albany region. We do go out that way on occasion but not lately. If the future if we do decide to make our way out that way , I will get in touch with you ....Right now I am working on other sites of interest. I know there are a few guys on Tnet that live more towards the albany area. Mabe they will give you some info...............Take care and HH.........The Seeker
 
The Seeker said:
I know one thing about detecting for Revolutionary war sites......There not easy to find and when you find them . The areas are developed or just unable to detect. The areas that are still detectable are in central NY and east to the Albany region. We do go out that way on occasion but not lately. If the future if we do decide to make our way out that way , I will get in touch with you ....Right now I am working on other sites of interest. I know there are a few guys on Tnet that live more towards the albany area. Mabe they will give you some info...............Take care and HH.........The Seeker

Yes, I have experienced the same thing here. I have followed many leads, and more often than not, they are not a happy ending. Thanks for the response and the offer. Let me know if and when you will be making it out. Happy hunting.

Wess
 
WES I HUNT MANY REV SITES AND WOULD BE GLAD TO TRADE SITES WITH U BUT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UNTIL I HEAL FROM MAJOR SURGERY BEEN HUNTING FOR 30 YEARS AND I ONLY REALLY RELIC HUNT, IN THE FALL WHEN THE CROPS COME DOWN IS THE BEST TIME BEFORE AND AFTER THE PLOWING. I HUNT UPSTATE NY SORRY I'M SURE NEAR THE CITY IS WERE U WOULD LIKE TO GO. BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN ME IN THE FALL. KEEP IN TOUCH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom